Saturday, October 25, 2008

Busy couple of weeks

The last few weeks have been busy. I finished "Star Wars: The Force Unleashed" at the begining of the month. I was going to write a review but got busy. Here is the short version.

The Good:
- Awesome story! It really tied in nicely to the Star Wars universe.
- Cool new characters.
- Cool use of the force. Very over the top action. Why weren't the movies this Awesome?

The Bad:
- Stupid AI. Come on really a jawa is going to attack you after you just threw a stormtrooper 50 feet into air?
- Some clipping issues. I ended up under the map or stuck behind objects a few times
- The force is unleashed and so is your ability to target your enemy. I don't know how may times I unleashed lighting on a crate instead of my intended target.

????
- The purge trooper is stronger than a Rancor or ATST. LAME!!!!!

If you don't care about spoliers watch these cut scenes. Very cool















After the force unleashed, Andrea went out of town. While she was gone I was doing some projects around the house and taking care of the kids. I painted and hung our closet door and the family room door. Then I finished putting in the trim in the hallway. Then I clean out our bedroom and reorganized a bunch of stuff. It is nice to have a clean clear room. The office is next....

Started "Dead Space" last week. I am almost done with it and wow! This game is so freaky, scary, disturbing, gross, and AWESOME. So far this game has been an amazing experience and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Check it out at your own risk not for the squeamish or faint of heart. Need to finish the game before "Gears of War 2" comes out in two weeks.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey Honey, I really appreciate all that you did while I was out of town. I was a little nervous knowing you were working on *top secret* projects. But it's all GOOD! You did AWESOME at organizing all my craft items! THANK YOU!!! I LOVE all that you did! You're the BEST!!!

xoxo

Leonie Daecher said...

View 4 advantages of the squirrel proof bird feeder at https://allpetsexpert.com/best-squirrel-proof-bird-feeder/. Read and choose today.