Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Red Ring of Death



Last night Nathaniel and I were going to play some xbox together. He went into the family room first and turned the xbox. As I entered the room, Nathaniel asks "what's that", as he points to the xbox. Nooooooooooo!!!!!!! Three blinking red bars stare me face. I have felt the sting of the Red Ring Of Death before. I frantically tried to reboot... blink blink blink....unplug and reboot...blink blink blink....unplug, blow the dust out, shake it, and reboot....blink BLINK BLINK!!!!!! Nathaniel looks at me with a sad look in eyes and asks, "what does that mean?" The xbox is freaking hosed! " What does hosed mean?" Broken... Dead...Game over man... Game over.Then while I call Microsoft India, Nathaniel breaks the news to Andrea. The good news is that the RROD is a "known" issue and is covered under a three year warranty. I just need to send the xbox out for repair. With any luck we may get it back in time for Christmas. In the mean time I have been put on a suicide watch and I am not supposed to be left alone.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

HAHAHAHA honey you're killin' me! I'm SO SORRY that the xbox got the R-R-O-D! That's awful. Hopefully we'll get it back in time for Christmas!

Suicide watch, eh? LOL I won't let anything happen to you!

Yep, I LOVE getting Nathaniel's informative phone calls while I'm at the store! :)

LOVE YOU!!!

♥xoxo♥

snowflake said...

Happy late Birthday! I think Andrea is right any husband that will let his wife stay with a friend and clean the house is awesome.

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is a HUGE bummer! i know how you love your Xbox. hope it gets fixed quick.